Monday, May 13, 2013

Sexual Abuse too?! FFS

I've been reading up on sexual abuse, and it turns out ex sexually abused me too. His badgering me into sexual situations with drunk friends apparently is sexual abuse as well as coercing me to do things I wasn't comfortable with, disguised as 'trying' something to see if I'll like it. I did things for him he shouldn't have asked me to do. I let ex do things to me I didn't want him to do. I let him take pictures and film me. "It's ok, no one will ever see them except me." Except that our computer and camera were stolen when our house was robbed. Lord knows where those videos and pictures ended up. This after I'd told him about a traumatic event where an ex-boyfriend filmed me without my knowledge then showed me the tape. I erased it, I think. I had sex with ex when I didn't want to. And just for fun, ex occasionally turned me down flat when I came onto him. You know, just for kicks to keep me in my place for turning him down sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment