Saturday, January 11, 2014

"His Dark Words Took Up Residence Inside My Head"

 (My New Year Resolution)

This post is a little bit cheaty, but hey - it's my blog and I have lots to say today...third post I've written! (I spread them out so as not to overwhelm you with my fabulousness.)

I read this today and it moved me, as I always am when I read about an experience similar to mine. Interestingly it did not trigger me, as such things used to. I must be healing!

Woohoo!

I gave Ex a lot of power over me in the past and it's fascinating to note that even though I OWE THE IRS $2,500, it feels ok because I am rid of him taxwise and never have to deal with his tax bullshit again.

Did I say Woohoo?!

Anyway, enjoy the article. I hope that someday we will all are free of being triggered by our Exes.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment