Monday, July 1, 2013

Redirection



I've just come back from the most relaxing vacation I may have ever had. After a week of staring at the ocean and my beloved family, sans Ex for the first time since we met, I've decided that I need to stop focusing on the past pain and focus on processing my healing.

Again. I'm hoping it will take this time. I'm feeling healthier and more positive than I have in a very, very long time. 

Part of my positivity is due to reading, "Eat, Pray, Love", for the second time. The difference is, this time I can relate to the author. It's not just a book about the year she took to heal after her horrible divorce, but the healing process afterward. It's a great book and has inspired me to meditate and focus on my positivity. 

It's time to heal and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment