Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wildlife In My Head




From tut.com in my email this morning:

"Do you know what happens, (name), to wildlife when left alone from intellectual minds? It thrives, because thriving is its default setting. Just look at a forest.

And do you know what happens to wildlife when given just a little direction by intellectual minds? It still thrives, because thriving is its default setting. Just look at a rose garden.

And do you know what happens to wildlife when there is too much thinking? Yeah, what wildlife?

Wild thing,
The Universe"

I was alone last night and broke my new rule of no more negative thoughts. I got myself really worked up and afraid, then started texting my mother and Partner. I really need to learn how to be alone without beating myself up.

Jeez.

I was like a punching bag for that bitch in my head.

Wth? Why are we so mean to ourselves?.


No comments:

Post a Comment